Annual Kids Choreography Showcase
Kids Dance 411 and the Dance 411 Foundation Presents“The Floor is Yours” Kids Choreography Showcase!!Ten of Atlanta’s Most talented young choreographers will have the opportunity to showcase their talent to the Atlanta Community through Dance 411’s huge online network. Any choreographer under the age of 17 is eligible to enter their video . Acommunity panel of Professional Dancers will be the judge. Pieces/Submissions must not exceed 3 minutes.The Top TEN Choreographers will be showcased at the live “The Floor Is Yours” event taking place in December! The audience is sure to be filled with Atlanta’s Top choreographers, casting directors and agents.This project is designed to put young emerging choreographer’s at the forefront of the dance scene. Dance 411 Foundation and Kids Dance 411 is dedicated to make the arts affordable and accessible throughout the Atlanta Area.
Submissions are due 11:59pm on Nov 9, 2013 . Submissions will ONLY be accepted using our online application by visiting Dance411foundation.org/special-events/thefloorisyours
There will be 10 choreographers selected to be featured on our website , newsletter , and social . A community panel will vote on the Submissions. The Top 10 choreographers will be featured at our LIVE event on Dec 14
- 2-3 min video presentation of their ORIGINAL choreographic work that includes a personal introduction that describes the choreographer and what they are submitting to the showcase .
- Professional Videos ARE NOT REQUIRED . Camera Phone , digital camera are acceptable . Video should be visible and easy to view.
- Videos cannot include any logos or branding clothing or materials , choreographers should only use their first name and refrain from promoting any products , studios , businesses , merchandise etc. Submissions that have such material will be disqualified.
- All submission should be the choreographer’s ORIGINAL work
- We only accept single choreographer submissions . Choreographers must use 10 or less dancers.
- All dancers in the submission must be the same dancers that will present the work on stage
- All choreographers and dancers must be 17 and under
- All questions must be submitted in writing via email (email@example.com ) no later than Nov 1 , 2013